• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce to Active Campaign

Eugen

Hello
I have several products in my woocommerce store and I want to be able to tag someone in Active Campaign whenever they purchase a product.
For this, I am also using Autonami, so that purchase flow involves also bump offers, upsells and downsells.

I want to add the tag in Active Campaign only on Order Status: Completed.
1) Is there any way to upload to pabbly a csv file or use any system that contains the product ID and the AC tag that I created for that product? This way, I won't have to create a new order for Each product or bump or upsell or downsell that I have in my site.
2) Also, right now the webhook is fetching the order, with the processing status, but I want it with the completed status...

What do you advise?

Thank you
Eugen

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @Eugen

1) Is there any way to upload to pabbly a csv file or use any system that contains the product ID and the AC tag that I created for that product? This way, I won't have to create a new order for Each product or bump or upsell or downsell that I have in my site.

We don't support CSV files inside the Pabbly connect. However, you can use Google sheets for this purpose. It will contain the Product ID and AC tags that you will create for your product.

2) Also, right now the webhook is fetching the order, with the processing status, but I want it with the completed status...

Could you please let me know for which 3rd party app you are checking this? Also, please mention the Action/Trigger name to check the status.

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Eugen

Ok, so could you please let us know that are you getting the correct output? If not, then kindly share the workflow name to check it.

Thanks
Kunal