• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce Trackship Webhook

subin kumar

Hi, I want to get the tracking status of orders in WooCommerce. I m using Track Ship plugin in WooCommerce to update the tracking number, courier company and such details via connecting that plugin with API. They provided API documentation, As I wanted now to get the order status like in transit, out for delivery etc.. with the help of webhook. Please help me How can I get the webhook response with the help of Pabbly ? I don't understand the parameters to filled where I enter the Header, Get or post response .
Documentation: https://docs.trackship.co/docs/trackship-for-custom-store/tracking-webhook/

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart

Since the required trigger event of Trackship to get the status of order is a post webhook type trigger event.

So, you need to post the request to add the trigger event here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/
Hey @Supreme , I found the endpoint file here
1663172821430.png

Can you cross check with the documentation?
1663172862953.png

when I enter this details response received is domain and key error

subin kumar

What exactly I wanted is TrackShip API is sending webhook events to the woocommerce like order updates (in-transit,tracking number,estimate delivery date) I wanted to collect that data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart

As we can see from your workflow now, the API by Pabbly action step is working fine now.

Kindly give it a try and let us know.

1663310653126.png

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart

As we can see from your workflow now, the API by Pabbly action step is working fine now.

Kindly give it a try and let us know.

View attachment 15649
Hey it is working now. In the same workflow 1step of trigger i' am receiving the order updates like the shipment status in transit, out for delivery. I want to filter these tracking event status updates whenever the webhook updated. How could we do that? Reference video link https://www.loom.com/share/229f1c6ab50a4fcf9595fed148fc239b

Subin

Staff member
Hey @vmpetsmart !

If you want to Filter the updates, then you can use the Filter step after your trigger step-

1663391298723.png

But can you let us know where you want to add the Filtered data or you need to stop certain status from proceeding further?

Can you brief a bit more, so we can better understand on your concern and guide you further if possible?

Hope, to hear from you soon.

subin kumar

Hey @vmpetsmart !

If you want to Filter the updates, then you can use the Filter step after your trigger step-

View attachment 15699

But can you let us know where you want to add the Filtered data or you need to stop certain status from proceeding further?

Can you brief a bit more, so we can better understand on your concern and guide you further if possible?

Hope, to hear from you soon.
Ok I am bit explaining more again