• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress to Facebook Groups

Cat

I am trying to create a workflow to send a new published post from Wordpress to a facebook Group. I have set up the connections both ends, added the app and the group but back in Pabbly the group doesn't appear in the dropdown menu. How do I fix this?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Cat

As I can check, it appears that you haven't set up the workflow yet.
1708424040347.png

For your specific use case, I kindly request you to refer to the video tutorial provided below and try to set up the workflow again. Once completed, please inform us if you face any issues in listing the groups.

Additionally, please ensure that you have granted all the necessary permission to all the groups as required.

(Kindly refer to the 2nd part of the video for facebook group)