• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

work flow facebook telegram

DrkQueen

I have tried all the steps and I don't know what I'm doing wrong my telegram channel receives messages but not the messages that I'm trying to send from my Facebook group what setting am I doing wrong that I cannot get this to work right for my workflow. I'm just trying to have a post go in Facebook and be sent to telegram I've entered my token in I don't know if I'm doing my workflow incorrectly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @DrkQueen

It seems like you haven't captured the webhook response from Facebook Group correctly and because of that, your automation is not sending any message to your Telegram.

So, kindly reconnect your Facebook account again and make sure you have granted all your permission to the respective FB group.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on how you can capture the webhook response.