• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workaround for Filtering Sheets / Stackby

Kenny

If am looking for 03, these below rows will be selected:
1620387781761.png

Then if i am looking for CRV, these below records will be selected:
1620387812676.png

What i want is CRV that has 03, as shown below:
1620387843683.png

Pabbly does not have Search record in Google Sheets or Stackby via Filter. What is the workaround for this use case?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
If am looking for 03, these below rows will be selected:
View attachment 633

Then if i am looking for CRV, these below records will be selected:
View attachment 634

What i want is CRV that has 03, as shown below:
View attachment 635

Pabbly does not have Search record in Google Sheets or Stackby via Filter. What is the workaround for this use case?
We do have a Google Sheets Search and Lookup option. Please check the below tutorial for the same -

Last edited:

Kenny

The Video does not answer my question. You said in the video 5:22, that i need repeater for it. How actually it works?

Fagun Shah

Achieved similar thing in GSheet, if it helps anyone -

183316527_1071187376708211_9023301763424752862_n.png

Attachments

• 7fafb865-f56e-4654-896b-dcd4d058d7f6.pdf
    238.6 KB · Views: 336

Fagun Shah

How can i return the bundle quantity? For example: i have 3 set of data and i want to say to client that "you have 3 set of data"
May be by putting a counter after interator and counting how many time it went thorugh.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Kenny
We have checked the possibility to filter out the rows which are having desired values and it seems like it's not possible to filter out the data in that manner in Stackby.

Though the API brings the entire rows, which are having 1st keyword to be filtered out only.

And the second keyword which was supposed to be searched in the column wouldn't even get searched by API.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

Hey @Kenny

We have checked the possibility to filter out the rows which are having desired values and it seems like it's not possible to filter out the data in that manner in Stackby.

Though the API brings the entire rows which are having 1st keyword to be filtered out and the second keyword to get searched wouldn't even appear in response to API.
How about in Airtable?