• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow error

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

As per the Aweber knowledge base, it seems like either there is a problem with the email address itself or the request itself. When adding a subscriber, common status code 400 errors include "Subscriber already exists" and "Email address is wrong," in addition to formatting issues with requests as a whole.

You can also refer to the following link for the same.

I hope this might help you out.

guyo3008

Thank you for your help.

For some reason I'm not being added to the relevant list on Aweber in the Leanotox workflow. Can you please go over the settings
for that workflow and let me know if anything is wrong?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
For some reason I'm not being added to the relevant list on Aweber in the Leanotox workflow. Can you please go over the settings
for that workflow and let me know if anything is wrong?
Yes, the workflow seems fine to us, kindly make sure that the email address that you are passing is valid.

guyo3008

Hi,

I created a new email address and still I'm not being added to the relevant list on aweber like with my other workflows which work great.

Can you please tell me what's wrong with my workflow Leanotox?

Thank you!

guyo3008

I tried creating the action step of Aweber again but it says error 400 Subscriber already subscribed"
attached screenshot

Attachments

• aweber.png
    aweber.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 46

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

Seems like the Aweber action step is responding to your request accordingly. The email address which you passed in the action step was already in your Aweber account and because of that, it shows the above message.

1668499211404.png

Kindly give it a try in live automation.

guyo3008

Hello,

I tried again using an email I used before which I already deleted from my aweber subscriber list but it still says "email already subscribed"

I think remembers all emails I used in testing and doesn't allow me to use them again even if I already deleted them from aweber.

How can I remove them from pabbly so I can use them again and again when testing? I'm running out of emails to use...

guyo3008

ok thanks. Can you provide me with your email address so I can see whether you are added to the aweber list after I do a test purchase of my product and using that email address?

Thank you.

guyo3008

Hi, I made a test sale with this email address [email protected]

You should see a test purchase receipt and a auto welcome email from aweber.

You were not added to aweber- I just checked.

I'm sure something is wrong with the workflow

guyo3008

Thank you. The settings should be exactly like the other workflows which work perfect! Not sure what I did wrong when creating the Leanotox workflow.

guyo3008

Hi, can you please update me on when this stands? Have you managed to find out what the problem is with the Leanotox workflow?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

As we can see from your latest history Logs you are passing the same email address from your Clickbank. Kindly give it a try with a unique one and as per the Aweber application, you can only pass role-based email addresses to it.

Such email addresses starting with the following cannot be accepted.
admin@
orders@
payments@
press@
sales@
support@
webmaster@

1669796660719.png

So, kindly try again by creating a new sale with a different user.