• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not working nor receiving error message

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzNTA0M2M1MjZmNTUzNDUxMzA1MTY3NTQzMSI_3D_pc
My pabbly connect workflow never works properly. It is frustrating. It had stopped working and the error message I received indicated that I needed to recapture the Squarespace webhook. nothing seems to be working but everything looks ok. I just went an reconnected flodesk but does anyone have any other suggestions. Here are some images. Please help. I don't understand why working workflows just stop working. I keep asking about the same problem.

Would someone from the company please help me.

4.png

2.png
3.png
1.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @slp madness

It seems that the absence of an email ID in the trigger response is causing your FlowDesk action step to fail. Therefore, please establish a connection with your SpaceOrder and attempt the process once more.

1714997402760.png

Supreme

Staff member
We have implemented a minor change on our side, and we now ask that you please establish a new connection and attempt the process once more.

We trust this will resolve the issue.

I reestablished all the connections and did a test submission. I received an error message for this task history
I reconnected both squarespace and flodesk. I am extremely frustrated by the amount of time it is take to fix a workflow that had been fully functional and just randomly stopped working.
11.png

Supreme

Staff member
I reestablished all the connections and did a test submission. I received an error message for this task history
I reconnected both squarespace and flodesk. I am extremely frustrated by the amount of time it is take to fix a workflow that had been fully functional and just randomly stopped working.
11.png
The screenshot indicates that the connection previously used was outdated. It is now evident from your workflow that you are utilizing the latest one, and the task history appears to be effectively managing the automation.

1715248766399.png

I have done everything you have directly to get this workflow working properly including setting a new connection for flodesk, AGAIN. While I verified that the workflow did execute add a purchaser to the correct segment this morning, I still received an error message pictured below. Again, this was a workflow that was working perfectly, was untouched, and now I cannot get it executing properly without errors and error messages

0.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @slp madness

I've implemented a minor adjustment in your workflow which should now correctly pass the data to your Flodesk action step. Please try again.