• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not working

Feel

I have set up workflow to receive leads from facebook lead form and send it to mailerlite. I can see the data is populated correctly and the facebook leads are coming into Pabblyconnect but they don't get sent Mailerlite.

I have two workflows set up. both of them dont seem tobe working. I have manually been adding the leads to Mailerlite directly from Facebook leads centre.

Feel

As you can see, pabbly connect is showing the correct number of leads facebook has sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 12.46.48.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 12.46.48.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Feel

The error message you're encountering from the Facebook Lead Ad API is as follows: "Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please refer to the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api."

This message suggests that there may be an issue with the requested object's ID, insufficient permissions, or the operation not being supported. You can refer to the Graph API documentation for further guidance.

Please check the following thread on your concern and make sure that the Facebook account you have connected with the trigger event has ownership of the lead ad form means you need to be the admin of that Facebook lead and have to grant all the permission to access the Lead ad form. You can try making a new connection for your Facebook Lead ad and make sure you have granted all the permission of the respected page.

1697544530273.png

Further, follow the instructions written here to fix the "Empty Data" https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/facebook-lead-ads.2740/

Feel

when i test the form I can see that pabbly connect receives complete information from facebook. Please cehck the attached screenshot.

Its not getting sent. MAybe i have not connected the Mailerlite incorrectly?

Attachments

• Screen Recording 2023-10-17 at 15.19.02.mov
    1.2 MB

Feel

It seems to be working. Just tested both forms and its working perfectly when testing internally. I am not receiving error, the response received shows the values completely filled in. I an still, however not receiving leads from facebook form that are filled by subscribers.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Feel

It appears that you still haven't made a new connection for Facebook Lead Ad yet.

2023-10-18_11h17_27.png

So, kindly add a new connection once in the incognito mode of the browser and make sure you grant all the permission for the desired Facebook Lead Ad.

Ariani

Hello I have a similar issue. For some reason my workflows doesn´t work anymore. Through all my clients. And when I want to create a new workflow and click "send a test request" (facebook leads) it is getting the last lead for sendind a test request. This isn´t correct. I need help urgent

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    247.9 KB · Views: 27

Ariani

And when I want to send test request in the existing workflow - it appears an error

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    76.6 KB · Views: 35