• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Problem

1678855290247.png

I was running a test on my free account. I created a test meeting in our zoom app. Here While selecting the meeting as "Test Pabbly 2", the Email address column is not visible and it automatically disappears. Please Help!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Abhijeet Pillay

I request you to clear the cache and cookies from the browsers and then try to reconnect with the zoom application. This process involves deleting any stored data in your browser that may be causing conflicts or errors with the application.

Please let me know if the issue still persists.

How to Connect Zoho Forms to Webinarjam.
When a lead is filled in Zoho forms we want that lead to get triggered in Webinar jam
Looking forward for your help.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Abhijeet Pillay

At the moment, we do not have a video tutorial specifically for connecting Zoho Forms to Webinarjam. However, you can refer to the following videos, which may be helpful in this regard.

(Watch the first part of the video)

(Watch the second part of the video)

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.