• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow step not executed.

SAM SAM

Hello,

A step of a workflow did not run and I can't find the reason.
I received an email stating that the reason was as follows:

Error Code
Error Message
Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name "": Root element must be a message.
Error Status
INVALID_ARGUMENT
Error Details 0 @type
type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.BadRequest
Error Details 0 FieldViolations 0 Description
Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name "": Root element must be a message.

Task History ID -

IjU3NjEwNTY1MDYzNTA0MzM1MjY5NTUzYzUxMzY1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc​

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @SAM SAM

It seems that you haven't properly mapped the data in your "Get Row(s)" action step. Due to this disruption in your mapping, you will need to remap the values once and then give it another try.

1697542737107.png

Davidw27

Hello
I think I need some help here.
I have been refining the workflows and as far as I can see everything should work. However the data is not coming through to my spreadsheet?
I must be missing a vital step, or making a fundamental mistake.
Could you help please
Thanks
David

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Davidw27
Could you please provide a detailed description of your issue, possibly with a short video or a screenshot, as well as the URL of the workflow where you're encountering difficulties? This will enable us to investigate further.

Davidw27

Hello
I think I need some help here.
I have been refining the workflows and as far as I can see everything should work. However the data is not coming through to my spreadsheet?
I must be missing a vital step, or making a fundamental mistake.
Could you help please
Thanks
David

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please make the URL publicly accessible so that we can review it? Also, share the Workflow URL you have tried to set up.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Davidw27

We have checked your workflow and noticed that the mapped response field doesn't contain the filter texts hence the received data isn't getting added to either of the sheets. Please refer to the attached screenshots for more information.

action..png

history.png

Also note that we have checked the response received from the "WooCommerce: New order created" step, but we didn't see the filter texts in any of the response fields.

Please look into this at your end and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Attachments

• action..png
    action..png
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
  • history.png
    history.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 4

Davidw27

Hello
Thanks for getting back to me.
When I checked the fields that you point to the " the mapped response field doesn't contain the filter texts " The Line item 0 Name was there.
Am I missing something?
Best wishes
David

Himesh

Hello
Thanks for getting back to me.
When I checked the fields that you point to the " the mapped response field doesn't contain the filter texts " The Line item 0 Name was there.
Am I missing something?
Best wishes
David
Hello @Davidw27, You need to turn off simple response and after that you need to use the iterator then after you can use filter action.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Davidw27

Hello Himesh
Thank you for your kind offer of a zoom call
Would you have any time tomorrow GMTime
I’m available anytime