• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workspace Email Connected. Emails also Sent, but not getting Delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hope it works now.

1652385332161.png

It is very Unfortunate that issue is still not solved yet and I am still not able to start my first automation yet.

No problem with GoDaddy and Google Workspace. Emails are being sent and received properly but not through Pabbly Connect.

Its been 5 days already. No call Support. Email not replied yet. Please Fix this !!!!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
It is very Unfortunate that issue is still not solved yet and I am still not able to start my first automation yet.

No problem with GoDaddy and Google Workspace. Emails are being sent and received properly but not through Pabbly Connect.

Its been 5 days already. No call Support. Email not replied yet. Please Fix this !!!!
We would like to inform you that emails are not being sent through the Pabbly Connect server. We simply authorize your Gmail account here for sending emails and all the emails are actually being sent through Gmail servers only. So if there is any DNS or SPF or DKIM issue, then you will have to check with the Google Workspace team itself.

Note that we have reviewed the whole of the Gmail integration and we couldn't find any such issue being reported from our other customer (Gmail integration is currently being used in over 9,500+ automation workflows).

Can you check the logs in your Google Workspace account and see what delivery status is being shown thereon for the email address [email protected]? We made the test at around 12.55 PM IST on 14th May 2022.

1652513292323.png

We are sending the Gmail log as well which you can share with the Google Workspace team so that they can help you out. Please check your registered email address where we have sent that information from email [email protected].

Our integration team has confirmed that there isn't an issue from the Pabbly Connect end and the Gmail integration is working fine.

Solved !!!

When I connected my google workspace account with GoDaddy hosting. It created the MX record twice automatically. I deleted the same and it worked !!!

Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.