• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workspace Email Connected. Emails also Sent, but not getting Delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a simple workflow. I have joined Google form with Google Workspace Email response.

Both Triggered Well.

Email is also showing in the sent Folder in my google workspace gmail account but not getting delivered to the destination address.

Please Help !!!!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kamal Lakhera

We have tested the same workflow scenario at our end and it is sending the email to the right recipient's email address.

Kindly check again and if you still face the same difficulty again then record a short video or share a screenshot.

I'm facing the same issue. The response shows sent on Pabbly but the recipient isn't receiving any emails.

The email is in the sent box but isn't received. The sender email is Google Workspace email.

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 3.44.23 PM.png

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Shreyas Umesh

Can you please make a fresh connection with your Google Workspace email and then try? We tested through Google Workspace email and we were able to receive the email immediately.

1652098363833.png

Do let us know if the works for you.

I did add the Google account has a new connection but that didn't work either.

I changed the sender email to my personal Google workspace email and the email was sent. Any idea what could be the issue?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I did add the Google account has a new connection but that didn't work either.

I changed the sender email to my personal Google workspace email and the email was sent. Any idea what could be the issue?
Yes, we saw that. Can you confirm if your other email address is properly configured for sending emails from your Google Workspace account (the one which starts with [email protected])?

Note that we tested and checked for a possible issue but couldn't find anything unusual at our end.

Yes, we have always used that email address inside Pabbly for sending emails via Gmail. This is the first time I'm facing this issue. Plus it shows in the sent box which is actually weird.

As I mentioned all settings are OK. I am able to send and receive emails directly through Google Workspace gmail account.

But not through Pabbly Connect.

Just reached to the logs email sent through Pabbly Connect. (Snapshots Attached)
Please help to solve the issue.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kamal Lakhera

As we have tested the action step with our particular domain it is working, so kindly contact the Google Workspace support team for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.