• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

PART 2: Workspace Email Connected. Emails also Sent, but not getting Delivered.

sssss

Hi,

So i am having the exact same problem like this guy: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/wo...ils-also-sent-but-not-getting-delivered.5470/

No emails sent using @domain did not get delivered to recipients but it works well if i use @gmail as the sender.

I read the discussion on that link above and the solutions seems to input a new spf value. It's mentioned there that
Pabbly Connect IP address: 44.224.102.169
Host: connect.pabbly.com

So my question is what exactly needs to be done? If it is to input the new spf value. What is the correct value?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sssss

Please check for any difficulties with the Domain Name System (DNS), Sender Policy Framework (SPF), or DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) in the context of Google Workspace. If there are any, the Google Workspace team is in charge of fixing them.

These technologies are employed in the context of Google Workspace, a collection of cloud-based productivity and communication tools made available by Google, to guarantee email message delivery and ward off spam and fraudulent emails. It is the duty of the Google Workspace team to address any difficulties with these technologies, such as erroneous SPF or DKIM settings, incorrect DNS record configurations, or other similar concerns.

The Google Workspace team is expected to have the expertise and knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues related to these technologies, as they are responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and settings required for proper email delivery within the Google Workspace environment.