• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero - Add Postal Address option to Create a Contact Action

Nicola

Hi there - In my workflows I need to first create a contact in Xero and then create an invoice for that contact so that the address can show on the invoice.
So I have two steps in my workflow - "Create a Contact" and then "Create an Invoice"

When I create a contact it gives me two options for the address - STREET and PO BOX

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.39.13.png

For both options it enters this address in the "Street Address" section of the Xero Contact. I need to add to the "Postal Address" section of the Xero contact. If there is no address in this section, when you create an invoice there is no address showing.

Zapier had an option to choose "Postal Address" but there is no similar option in Pabbly. I have tried entering "Postal Address" in text but that does not work.

Is this something that you can add? Without it I would not be able to use Pabbly for creating my invoices as the automation benefits would be negated by the manual work required to copy and paste the delivery addresses to the postal address field.

Thank you!

Here is an example of a contact that has no postal address

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.45.40.png

and here is what it should look like

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 12.44.23.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nicola

The "POBOX" field is already available on Xero's integration, kindly check the dropdown once and try again.

1671430348802.png