• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

XPeriencify Options Different from Zapier

I switched to Pabbly because I thought it would be better, however after replicating my zapier workflow I noticed that I don't have a built-in option to send a welcome email to my students as soon as they are added to a course.

Screenshot 2023-04-01 072154.png

What's going on here? I'm keeping my Zapier but am very inclined to ask for a refund since I can't have this basic option....
PS: After adding ONE task for Xperiencify I cannot seem to add a different workflow for Xperiencify as it simply disappeared from the list of supported connections..........

Screenshot 2023-04-01 083610.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
I switched to Pabbly because I thought it would be better, however after replicating my zapier workflow I noticed that I don't have a built-in option to send a welcome email to my students as soon as they are added to a course.
We have checked the API documentation of "XPeriencify " and we haven't found any option to add the field to add the "Send Welcome Email" option.

What's going on here? I'm keeping my Zapier but am very inclined to ask for a refund since I can't have this basic option....
PS: After adding ONE task for Xperiencify I cannot seem to add a different workflow for Xperiencify as it simply disappeared from the list of supported connections..........
Currently, XPeriencify's trigger event is not available on the platform, but you may post the request to add the trigger event here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/