• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

XRoom

phil

Hi, wanted to use the XRoom integration to create a booking.
It works with the action event "Add Booking", but not with the "Add Booking (update)" version, which I need because it allows me to set the length of the booking.

The values used are the same (apart from the booking length), but the updated version generates an Error 1 because of missing parameters.

Can you have a look? Thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @phil

To make a connection with the "xroom.app: Add Booking (Updated)" action step, kindly create a new connection with the application and then try again.

Please ensure that you enter the date in the specified format as mentioned in the help text. Additionally, double-check the room name you are using.

To format the date correctly, I recommend referring to the provided video tutorial. It will guide you on how to utilize the date-time formatter in your action step, ensuring the desired format is applied.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

phil

Ok, found the problem.
The XRoom action step forces you to create the booking with a password, even if that is not mandatory in XRoom itself.

Would it be possible to change this behavior? In the XRoom interface the booking default option is "Free entry"

Markup on 2023-06-30 at 09:45:18.png

Arshita

Staff member
In this case, you need to contact the XRoom support team to inquire about the possibility of changing the default option to "Free entry" instead of requiring a password. They will be able to guide you on any available settings or configurations within XRoom to achieve your desired behavior.

Arshita

Staff member
I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the specific action event you are looking for in the XRoom.app action step.

If you want to request for updating on any existing integrations with triggers or actions, please send us the request here.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.