• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youtube connection (2)

amas

Hi, Subin told me to send a video but the thread is closed to further responses so I open a new one.

The thread I am responding to is this: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/youtube-connection.17757/page-2

The problem is when uploading a video to a youtube brand channel (secondary channel), even when mapping its youtube ID, the video uploads to the main channel.

I have another youtube account with several channels that I can connect to Pabbly but the problem is that this brand channel is not posible to connect as seen in the thread.

Here you can see the requested video: https://komododecks.com/recordings/5yQhmoAXBDzDLPrl6Ra7

Thanks for your help.
Antonio

PD: sorry for the delay, i did not recieve any notification on the new response

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amas

Thanks for the details, we are checking on it with the team.

Shall notify you with an update same.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amas

We have confirmed from our side that by linking one of your YouTube brand accounts, it connects properly and uploads the video to the correct channel we have also recorded a brief video of this process. While we are unable to reproduce the error on our end, we are continuously searching for a solution. If we find a possible solution, our team will try to work on it.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amas

Regarding your concern, we've identified a potential clue. Could you please verify if these three options are enabled in your YouTube account? If they are not, kindly enable them to proceed.

1721289111618.png

amas

Hi! and thank you for the follow up.

Unfortunately, I transferred the channel to my main channel to automate the video upload process and I can no longer view it. But I am 99.9% sure that I had these three functions enabled on the secondary channel. It was one of the first things I checked as I manage several channels and I am used to this.

In my opinion, I don't think this has anything to do with the problem.

In any case, thank you very much for your time, you are awesome!!

PD: the image attached is my transferred channel that works perfectly.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-07-19 a las 9.18.24.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-07-19 a las 9.18.24.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 10
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @amas

Thank you for the update and the effort. I will share this information with the team and inform you if we have any further developments related to this matter.