• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube to Telegram (Android Device Issue) - unable to share link + message

vgreen

Basically, when you want to share a video from 'YouTube' app (with an additional message) to 'Telegram' it is NOT WORKING.

(If you need to copy and paste messages manually I do not consider that as an automation feature.)

I wonder what solution Pabbly has for that issue as I need that option for my clients. Thank you
EXPLANATION.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vgreen

The direct UI feature which you are looking for is coming separately from telegram the image/YouTube URL and the caption can only be passed in the separate way only from their end.

So, perhaps you should contact Telegram team to pass the caption and its attached YouTube URL in one message.

vgreen

I don't need to contact Telegram because I'm using n8n.io for automation and it is working fine there. I'm just getting two messages at once but Pabbly is not forwarding that extra message.

(I purchased your LTD because it was a good offer and I was thinking I can shift all my automation to your platform but looks like I need to wait a little bit longer)

I hope you will be able to fix it.
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vgreen
I'm just getting two messages at once but Pabbly is not forwarding that extra message.

The thing which you are requesting and considering as an issue is associate with the Telegram's platform itself. So there is nothing which we can do, their media and its captions were considered as 2 messages only.

Also do record a short video on the same, so that we can check the other possibility and any workaround further.

Oleksandr

Hi everyone, how can I make youtube videos downloadable in order to send them to telegram?
trigger - new video on youtube
action - send video to telegram

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oleksandr

Youtube doesn't send any video URL which is downloaded and moreover, there is no workaround available to download the video.

Further, you can simply pass/share the Youtube video to your Telegram channel directly.

1665990371246.png