• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Bigin Integration with Zoom Webinar

kunalkumar

I am looking to automate my sales funnel by integrating Zoho Bigin with Zoom Webinar. Specifically, I need help with:
  1. Automatically capturing leads from Zoom Webinar registrations and moving them to a specific pipeline stage in Zoho Bigin.
  2. Setting up workflows that move leads through multiple stages based on their interactions with the webinar, such as:
    • Stage 2: Webinar Registered (when someone registers)
    • Stage 3: Attended Webinar (when they attend)
    • Stage 4: Stayed Till End (if they stay till the end)
    • Stage 5: Purchased Course (if they purchase the course).
  3. Additionally, I want to capture activity details like previous webinars attended and duration of attendance.
Can Pabbly Connect help me automate this workflow and integration between Zoom Webinar and Zoho Bigin? If so, could you please share a guide or any available templates to set this up?

Looking forward to your response.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @kunalkumar,

1. Setting up workflows that move leads through multiple stages based on their interactions with the webinar, such as:
    • Stage 2: Webinar Registered (when someone registers)
Workflow 1: Set up Zoom as your trigger application and choose 'Webinar Registration has been created' as the trigger event. Then, use the 'Zoho Bigin: Search Task' action step to search for the task by its name, and update its status using the 'Update Task' action step.
1728588774671.png

1728589243929.png

• Stage 3: Attended Webinar (when they attend)
Workflow 2: In this workflow, when setting up Zoom as the trigger step, select 'Participant/Host Joined Webinar' as the trigger event. The next two steps remain the same.

1728589337423.png

• Stage 4: Stayed Till End (if they stay till the end)
There is no such trigger event in Zoom, so this use case is not possible.

• Stage 5: Purchased Course (if they purchase the course).
Workflow 3: Please elaborate a bit more on which application you will use to capture the purchase. In all likelihood, only the trigger application will be different; the next two steps will remain the same.

1. Additionally, I want to capture activity details like previous webinars attended and duration of attendance.
I’m afraid this use case is not possible as well.