• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Campaign Send email to List function

Namita

Looking for help from someone familiar with Zoho Campaigns automations with pabbly.
I get this error when I try to send an email to a mailing list in Zoho Campaigns. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
I have written to Zoho Campaigns support as well.

1666374205882.png

1666374219730.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Namita

You just need to enter any URL in the Content URL field of your Zoho Campaign action step. Please check the below screenshot where you're entering lot of text as well along with the URL in the Content URL field, which is not supported.

1666424919607.png