• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho CRM Lead Owner Name not Connecting

nooshy1234

I am logged into my own Zoho CRM account within my Pabbly however, with some leads coming in through my webhook, I want them to go to my bosses Zoho CRM Account. I've inputted his full name, spelt correctly in the "Lead Owner" field however, no pabbly connects are being sent to his zoho CRM.
If I REMOVE his name, it will work however by sending a Pabbly Connect to my Zoho CRM account.
Can someone help me understand what I am missing or how I can make this work? I don't want two separate pabbly accounts because we don't do moe than 12k tasks together, so why pay $40/m for two accounts? In theory, this should work. Please see my attached images and failed error codes for assistance, I appreciate you support in advance!
Screenshot 2022-08-12 11.19.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-12 11.19.51 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nooshy1234

We have checked the workflow and found that you are passing "Lead Owner Name" instead of "Lead Owner Id" with the help of the "Search Contact" action event.

1660373491243.png

1660373559661.png

Further, you are also not passing the valid website in the action step. Kindly correctly pass the website in the action step.

1660373606772.png

nooshy1234

You added another step and its consumes more tasks however, more importantly, it's still not working. These Linkedin connections are not getting sent to my co-worker's CRM account. I need more support, please.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-16 1.14.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-16 1.14.49 PM.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 53