• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Desk Webhook

I'm trying to get Zoho Desk integrated with Pabbly Connect and when I connect my Zoho Desk the response I get back is that it has an invalid OAuth. What am I doing wrong? I have the professional version of Zoho Desk.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    138 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhreynolds

I'm trying to get Zoho Desk integrated with Pabbly Connect and when I connect my Zoho Desk the response I get back is that it has an invalid OAuth. What am I doing wrong?

Could you please check whether you have passed your respective domain correctly or not when you authenticated the ZOHO Desk trigger event?

1664520597391.png

Yes I was using the zoho.com address to access and it successfully connects/authenticates. But it's not showing in the Webhook section on the Zoho Desk side.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhreynolds

We have tested the same at our end and the trigger event is correctly capturing the webhook response from Zoho Desk correctly.

2022-10-01_12h50_41.png

Kindly contact their support team for the same. Perhaps they might help you out with your configuration of webhook.

@Supreme are you talking about the Pabbly support team? Or the Zoho support team? With this being a third party configuration that won't work since they don't necessarily have control over that. I was able to create a dedicated webhook from within Zoho and send events that way, but it's not as full featured as what I'm seeing you are receiving here.