• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Recruit

Supreme

Staff member
I saw the zoho recruit integration yesterday but it cannot be a trigger
Can you please tell us the name of the trigger event of Zoho Recruit you are looking for so that we can check its possibility to add that in the current integration?

djansons

Sure. Firstly, I am puzzled why Zoho Recruit (ZR) cannot be the first trigger. I could only get ZR to appear by having it as the second event. Custom views in ZR are convenient and I would like to have them as a trigger i.e., a candidate enters a custom view and is added to a mail drip campaign using something like Mailshake. I would appreciate help on this. If custom views are not an option then Pabbly cannot be.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djansons

I've forwarded your concern to the integration team. They will review it and add the trigger event as required soon.