• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Recording option in 'Event Type'

Pallvi

I want to upload a zoom recording to my google drive. I have a paid version of zoom. But I am not getting the 'Recording' option in 'Event Type' inside zoom 'Marketplace'. All other options are available. Due to which I am not able to capture the download URL in Pabbly. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

Zoom Event.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pallvi

Please try searching for access with recording in the search bar first and then verify. Additionally, you can reach out to the Zoom support team for more information on accessing recordings.

2024-04-06_12h59_37.png

alaa bebar

can you share the workflow please, I tried to set it in the past but also had a hard time setting the automation process.
if you could share the workflow I'll be grateful and much appreciated.
@Pallvi @jatin24

jatin24

Hi team, I did check with ZOOM but no resolution for this problem. Now what can be a work around for this situation?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jatin24

If the Zoom Subscription doesn't have the record trigger event, we can't do anything. We'll need the Zoom team to add the subscription event for the trigger to work.