• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Recordings to YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :)) running into some trouble when uploading our Zoom Recordings into YouTube with Pabbly,

Everything is connected and working well, and the videos do upload perfectly (and very quickly), so very impressed.

However - the issue we have is it doesn't always upload the screen view that we want it to.

Specifically, we want it to upload Share Screen with Gallery View.

It's noted on the dropdown and choosing the download URL for that view worked perfectly on the test submission.

Unfortunately every recording since has put the Share Screen with Gallery View download URL in a different place.

For example, on the test submission it was "Recording Files 0" download URL, and then on the next recording it was "Recording Files 3", and then the next one "Recording Files 1".

So my question is - how do we make it so that we *always* get the Share Screen with Gallery View download link selected to upload?

I've had a look at various filter options but can't see a way to make it work.

Looking forward to hearing from you - thank you so much!

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @sebwilliams

I kindly request you to provide more details about the issue you are facing.

It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot or a short video that shows the view you want and how it appears in Pabbly Connect.

This will help me to understand the issue more clearly and provide you with appropriate assistance.

Hello @sebwilliams

It would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot or a short video that shows the view you want and how it appears in Pabbly Connect.

This will help me to understand the issue more clearly and provide you with appropriate assistance.
absolutely - thank you, I'll share a quick loom video shortly

Hello @sebwilliams

Hello @Arshita , here is the loom video with more insights: https://www.loom.com/share/78a99ec9c9b34761959c314800425de9

Please let us know how we can resolve this :) thank you in advance for your help

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @sebwilliams

I understand your concern. To address this issue, I suggest that you capture the response in the advanced format without turning on the simple response. After that, select the filter in your action step.

In the filter, you need to select the label field and enter the condition based on which you want to filter the "gallery view and shared screen with the gallery view".

For the filter type, select "contains" and in the value field, enter the value "gallery view" and "shared screen with gallery view" in the exact format as received from the above response.
2023-05-12_17h30_08.png

Once you have done this, try to capture the response again and check if it works for you or not. I recommend that you follow the below video tutorial which explains how to set up the filter condition and how it works:

If you still face any issues, please do let us know.

Hey @sebwilliams

I understand your concern. To address this issue, I suggest that you capture the response in the advanced format without turning on the simple response. After that, select the filter in your action step.

In the filter, you need to select the label field and enter the condition based on which you want to filter the "gallery view and shared screen with the gallery view".

For the filter type, select "contains" and in the value field, enter the value "gallery view" and "shared screen with gallery view" in the exact format as received from the above response.
View attachment 25914
Once you have done this, try to capture the response again and check if it works for you or not. I recommend that you follow the below video tutorial which explains how to set up the filter condition and how it works:

If you still face any issues, please do let us know.
Thank you legend, I will give those suggestions a try :)) thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.