• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Recording to One drive

nirmehta

How to integrate zoom cloud recording stored in zoom and it can transfer to onedrive directly. Can it be possible integrate with Pabbly connect. Please share workflow to create

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @nirmehta

Yes, you can integrate Zoom with One Drive by the following steps -
  1. Select the Zoom as Trigger and select the " Configure Webhook " Trigger event.

2. Follow the steps in the documentation of Zoom to integrate it further.
    -https://www.pabbly.com/pabbly-connect-zoom-integration-guide/#zoom-webhooks

3. Then add the One Drive Action and connect it with your account to Upload the file.
Please check out the following screenshot for better understanding -

2021-08-05_13h56_54.png

Moreover, please check out these tutorial videos for better understanding -

Watch the first part of the video -

And watch the second part of the video -

nirmehta

means after completing meeting the recording stores in cloud recording of zoom. so that recording currently i have to download in my system and then i need to upload in onedrive or google drive so is it possible that in between steps not required. And after it is uploaded in one drive i can delete the recording in zoom app

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @nirmehta

Already saved video in your Zoom account wouldn't be transferred to your One Drive. By this Workflow, the newly recorded video will only be transferred to your One Drive.

nirmehta

I did try to create workflow but video is not uploading in the drive. It just an image file which is generated

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @nirmehta

Could you please confirm that you have selected the correct event type in the Zoom API?

2021-08-06_11h15_33.png

Further, please mind the size of the video to be upload to the Drive.

2021-08-06_10h54_57.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nirmehta

Yes i mapped it correctly mostly all videos of zoom recorded in zoom would be more than 100 MB. so i dont think this could directly download the file in drive.