• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Webhook question

fnfflorida

Hello. I have successfully added the webhook connection from Zoom. Our workflow is as follows:

Trigger: Zoom Webhook Event - Webinar registrant
Action: Mailchimp - Remove member tag (mapping the email address)

However, I am running into multiple problems

1. I am having to re-validate the endpoint URL (Pabbly) constantly, and it seems to do this after I disable the workflow or after a task fails (but I'm not sure)
2. The Zoom account I am using has multiple users, so anyone who creates a webinar is affected with this workflow which I do not want.
3. Using the webhook, there is no place to choose a specific webinar from Zoom to trigger this workflow. It is trying to validate all webinars that are created on our account. I want to choose a specific webinar for this workflow.

The workflow will fail if it does not find a matching email address between the Zoom webinar registrant and the Mailchimp member, which is perfectly fine. If a task fails, I just want it to move on to the next task. How can I accomplish this workflow using a specific webinar instead of any webinar under our account? I am new to Pabbly and before moving away from Zapier and upgrading to a paid account, I have to be sure this will work as we need it to. Thanks for your guidance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @fnfflorida,

1. I am having to re-validate the endpoint URL (Pabbly) constantly, and it seems to do this after I disable the workflow or after a task fails (but I'm not sure)
Please note that in the Member field, you need to map the Member ID instead of the email address. You can find the member ID using the Mailchimp: Find Member action event. For now, I have added this step to your workflow and corrected the mapping
1690391120410.png

2. The Zoom account I am using has multiple users, so anyone who creates a webinar is affected with this workflow which I do not want.
3. Using the webhook, there is no place to choose a specific webinar from Zoom to trigger this workflow. It is trying to validate all webinars that are created on our account. I want to choose a specific webinar for this workflow.

The workflow will fail if it does not find a matching email address between the Zoom webinar registrant and the Mailchimp member, which is perfectly fine. If a task fails, I just want it to move on to the next task. How can I accomplish this workflow using a specific webinar instead of any webinar under our account? I am new to Pabbly and before moving away from Zapier and upgrading to a paid account, I have to be sure this will work as we need it to. Thanks for your guidance.
For this, you can add a Filter to your workflow, which ensures that the next steps in your workflow will be executed only for specific webinars.
1690391587568.png

fnfflorida

Thank you so much, this is extremely helpful! Just a few more questions...

In the webhook response and Pabbly filter it shows Payload Object Topic: Test Webinar for Integrations. However, that is not a webinar title listed in our account. We have several upcoming webinars and I am not sure how to find and select the one I want in the drop-down of the webhook or the filter. Where would I find the rest of the webinars we have scheduled?

1690399395320.png

The goal is to to match the email address from the Zoom registrant with the email address in Mailchimp and then remove the tag in Mailchimp. If the email address does NOT exist in Mailchimp, is there another filter step I should add to stop the workflow if there is no match? I would assume it would go in between Find Member and Remove Member Tag?

1690399370032.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the webhook response and Pabbly filter it shows Payload Object Topic: Test Webinar for Integrations. However, that is not a webinar title listed in our account. We have several upcoming webinars and I am not sure how to find and select the one I want in the drop-down of the webhook or the filter. Where would I find the rest of the webinars we have scheduled?
During setup, it doesn't matter which Payload Object Topic is visible in the dropdown. What matters is the Name you write as the Value. If you want the workflow to be executed for more than one webinar, you can add multiple OR conditions to your workflow.
1690402664131.png
1690402664131.png

The goal is to to match the email address from the Zoom registrant with the email address in Mailchimp and then remove the tag in Mailchimp. If the email address does NOT exist in Mailchimp, is there another filter step I should add to stop the workflow if there is no match? I would assume it would go in between Find Member and Remove Member Tag?
Yes, you can add a filter between the two steps to ensure that the next step is executed only if the email address exists in your Mailchimp account. I have added one for you.
1690403185679.png