• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting to ShortySMS using an API

Hey everyone, quick question regarding ShortySMS from the Appsumo team. I'm looking to connect Pabbly using an API but I seem to be running into a lot of
issues.

Below is a screenshot of their Oath Page.

screencapture-shortysms-dashboard-account-oauth-2022-01-12-14_36_32.png

I tried using the /contacts Endpoint to add a contact every time I receive a new subscriber using Encharge. I have attached a PDF screenshot below but I cannot seem to get it to work as I get an error each time.

Does anyone know how to set this up properly? I think it has something to do with the Shortysms API endpoint but there isn't any information on the matter and support doesn't seem to know what the issue is.

Thanks in advance,
William

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjE3ODc4NCI-3D-2022-01-10-13_14_06 (1).pdf
    768.1 KB · Views: 197
Hey @billymingione

Could you please share the link of API documentation of the application which you are trying to apply in your workflow?
Thanks for replying, I have attached a PDF of the API documentation page for Shortysms. This is all the information that is available, but it doesn't seem like its everything we need, is it?

Attachments

• screencapture-shortysms-dashboard-account-oauth-2022-01-13-11_40_48.pdf
    430.6 KB · Views: 128

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @billymingione

We tried to build the API at our end from the API document which you have provided on Postman and it is showing absurd error. Kindly check again with the application's support team for the proper implementation of the endpoint.

Get Method we have tried on Postman -

unnamed.png

mcohen

Does anyone know if this has been figured out yet? I have also had a really hard time including hiring api developers to get pabbly to work with shorty sms. This is an integration I really need and don't want to use Zapier. If any progress has been made please let me know.

Does anyone know if this has been figured out yet? I have also had a really hard time including hiring api developers to get pabbly to work with shorty sms. This is an integration I really need and don't want to use Zapier. If any progress has been made please let me know.
Agreed, I'm waiting to hear back from the Appsumo support team. It's always hard because the developers often just end up blaming the applications like pabbly when it's in fact an issue on their end.

Hopefully, I hear back from Appsumo tomorrow!

UPDATE:
Appsumo support has brought it to the attention of the developers, but they did mention the endpoint should be:

https:/shortysms/api/contacts

After switching it, I did receive a response, but it was blank and still did not work. I have attached a screenshot below.

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjIyMDgzOSI-3D-2022-01-18-15_42_48.png
    screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjIyMDgzOSI-3D-2022-01-18-15_42_48.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @billymingione

We have again tried the same as you have asked and the API is still not responding at all. Kindly contact their support team for proper guidance.

unnamed.png