• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ECWID TO MYSQL CONNECT

davidmajors

1- I like to know what format I should use to map data from ECWID to MySQL
2- I like to add a row to MySQL when a new order is paid in ECWID ,
3- Then I have username and password field in MySQL that I like pabbly to generate a random I fill in the username and password with that random username and password
4- I like to either send email or SMS telling the customer that ordee has been processed and this is the username and password to sign into our subscription platform.

I couldn’t find much of help in your side focusing on ECWID. Can you kindly send me the requested answers.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidmajors

Regarding your use case, pelase check out the following video tutorial-

(To capture the webhook response of Ecwid, please check out the 1st part of the video)

(To set the MYSQL action step, please check out the 2nd part of the video)

3- Then I have username and password field in MySQL that I like pabbly to generate a random I fill in the username and password with that random username and password
To generate the random password in your automation you can use "Number Formatter by Pabbly: Spreadsheet Formulas" which will pick the random number between any digits which you can map in the field of Password.

2022-03-29_16h22_08.png

4- I like to either send email or SMS telling the customer that ordee has been processed and this is the username and password to sign into our subscription platform.

To send an email you can use the "Gmail" action step.

2022-03-29_16h27_10.png

(Watch the second part of the video)

davidmajors

This is one of the ECWID event option in Zapier. Can you please add this event for Order fully paid event.

Attachments

• 01CB0F22-25C9-46DD-9792-21D438DBE41B.jpeg
    01CB0F22-25C9-46DD-9792-21D438DBE41B.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 41

davidmajors

Hi Pabbly,

I found a glitch in Filter
When I select ECWID I can create the first filter for ecwid
Then I click + sign to create the 2nd filter for ecwid and all it gives me is order ID and no other fields or even an option for ecwid.
See picture
So I ended up making another filter separately.

Please see pictures.

I was able to connect ECWID to MYSQL and also send Confirmation using SMTP to the customer. The only issue I am facing is automating the status to delivered for ecwid to Delivered.

I need to know how to change the ECWID from Awaiting Processing to Delivered in ECWID Action because I can’t find anything that says update order or update fullflment.

Please send me the steps to be able to change the status of the order to Delivered.

Truly,
David Majors

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidmajors

The filter action step is picking up all the responses from all the action steps.

2022-03-30_15h58_43.png

And regarding your cocnern, we are checking the Ecwids' API documentation for "Update Order". If it is available on their documentation and possible to implement on the platform we will add it up.

davidmajors

Only picks up ECWID on the first filter for example in the filter I defined if awaiting payment EQUALS to PAID

Then I click on the +sign to add another filter and it dies t give ECWID in drop down list. Only shows up on the first row of the condition and not the 2nd condition.
So I had to create a separate Filter by pabbly action in order to define the 2nd condition which was to Filter Product ID

Please advise .

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidmajors

The Filter action step is shoeing the field which you are looking for and by clicking on the + button you are actually creating an AND condition inside the filter which will check for both the condition to process your workflow.

2022-03-30_17h38_45.png