• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ActiveCampaign "get account" fields

Hello,
I am experiencing a small problem, hopefully you guys can help.

Using an account name, I would like to look up the organization in Activecampaign. The data of this organization (address), which is in ActiveCampaign I want to process in an appointment (google calendar).

If I choose "Search account" in Pabbly then it retrieves the fields of the account. Fields like phone number, address or other custom fields it does not show. see screenshot.
What am I doing wrong?

1676381292297.png

Supreme

Staff member
I see on the API page of ActiveCampaign, that it should be possible to retrieve the address of an organization (account), but I do not see this possibility in Pabbly. Is there anything possible for that?
In that case, you would be required to pass the Address Id in the action step, so are getting the Address Id in your workflow to retrieve it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @johan Rombouts

It doesn't appears that the address Id is coming from the Active Campaign action step which you are using in the automation.

So, there is no other way to dynamically pass the address Id.

I received the address or account ID from an earlier step in pabbly. ( (see below)
Can I then add this ID in the second pabbly step which should retrieve the address from activecampaign?

1676539063904.png