• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Some issues with your API

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori D

Hello,

I ran a workflow where, when a customer signs up for one of my agreements, Pabbly Connect generates a PDF. It worked great yesterday. But it has stopped working today. I haven't done anything that has caused it.

Also, it sends only one WhatsApp. Yesterday it sent two.

Third, it doesn't update the Opportuniy and the business customer (organization) properly. Again, it worked fine before.

This is the URL of the first part of the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNjA0MzU1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzAi_pc

This is the second part of the same workflow (I use data forward): https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNjA0MzU1MjZhNTUzMDUxMzYi_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ori D,

Based on your Task History, I can see that you didn't receive any data in the field 'Readable Data נייד של איש הקשר' during automation. As a result, nothing got mapped to the Number Formatter, and you encountered an error in this step. Since this step failed, the steps that depended on it didn't get executed, causing the issue you encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.