• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

⭐️ Yandex Translate API 75$ Free Credits ⭐️

Karek Rami

i didn't find any translate API service that integrated with Pabbly. You guys should knowing that YANDEX Giving 75$ Free credits for any developer who want to get Translate API. all you need is link any type of card "Debit cards working" and you will receive the 75$ credits immediately. (Click Here)

1628928676250.png

I translated 4 Plugins to my local language using this API through Loco Translate Plugin. and it's working like charm. my current use case is ( Translating Income texts to Pabbly ) And i didn't find any native integration for Yandex translate or even any alternative. i will try to do it manually hope it work and back to update this thread if i got solution for Translate service using pabbly.

Edit: Done.. Yandex translate API working with pabbly through API app in pabbly.

1628929840911.png

Doc of API call here: https://yandex.com/dev/translate/doc/dg/reference/translate.html#JSON
Generate Free API Key: https://translate.yandex.com/developers/keys

**As they mentiond to the Docs if you want translate less than 10kp text use GET method for larger size use POST method.**

Attachments

• 1628929807733.png
    1628929807733.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: