• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

1 TypeBot Response but Result at GSheets as 3 Entries

digitaldivi

Dear All,
I have setup Typebot-GS Integration with Date formatter.
Initially I have only 4 questions on the TypeBot form. We collected almost 140 responses and it was working fine.
Later we had to add 2 additional questions.
As i added additional questions, I Re-captured the webhook data and mapped accordingly.
Test data yielded correctly.

While LIVE data from the form is giving result 3 times (duplicate entries) on the Google Sheet.

Form is already on Live. I cannot take back and send a complete new link.

I request what I should do, to prevent such multiple entries.

Form Link : https://emaildata.typebot.io/

WorkFlow Name in Pabbly: EliteEmailTypeBot

Pls guide

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

We looked into your concern and looks like the trigger webhooks have been set 3 times in your Typebot account. Hence you're getting 3 entries every time for a single entry.

So, kindly contact the TypeBot support team and ask them to unsubscribe from the 2 additional webhooks which has been created earlier.

2021-10-05_19h27_11.png

Else, you can create a new workflow from scratch to avoid similar entires.

Last edited by a moderator: