• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

360Dialog integration - where to view the sent msgs?

Prashanth

Hi, I want to send a WhatsApp msg with a trigger for a new row in google sheets. For WhatsApp, I am using 360Dialog & I have successfully connected it to Pabbly. This integration is working fine. The message triggered is also delivered to the phone number on WhatsApp - Now the problem is how do I see if someone responds to that chat? Where the sent messages and responded messages are recorded? Can you please help me on this?

The workflow name is website_wa_with_default_text

Regards,
Prashanth

Attachments

• 360dialog screenshot.png
    360dialog screenshot.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 53

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Prashanth

I would like to inform you that 360Dialog should have this feature available to see sent messages and responded messages.
Pabbly Connect only sends data in the Action application and the feature to see responses is currently unavailable on our platform.

So, I request you to please contact 360Dialog Support Team and ask them if they have that feature available or not.