• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

403 error in the console when we use the custom domain.

binaya

We have recently upgraded to paid version & added the custom domain in the pabbly billing but we are having some trouble when we enable the custom domain. When we click on the checkout button the page keeps on loading with the 403 error. We want to know is there anything else that we need to do if we use the custom domain ? Some kind of whitelisting the domain or something ?

Lillylane

I've been having a strange problem lately: anytime I try to access my custom domain, I get a 403 error in the console. It's a little irritating, and I can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any insights or recommendations are greatly welcomed! On a side note Buy Assignment recently, and it appears to be generating quite a buzz. Anyone here have any experiences or recommendations for reputable platforms or businesses for assignment help?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @binaya ,

The issue you're experiencing with the custom domain is likely due to improper configuration of custom domain in your account. To resolve this, we kindly ask you to consult the document provided below for detailed instructions on custom domain configuration. Follow the steps outlined in the document to rectify the issue.

Additionally, we recommend referring to the tutorial video linked below for a step-by-step guide on configuring the custom domain in your Pabbly Subscription Billing account.

Custom Domain Help Document :- https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-setup-custom-domain.17553/

Custom Domain Tutorial Video :-

These resources should assist you in successfully configuring your custom domain. If you encounter any further difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.

coversine

I think your custom domain setup screen itself is confusing everyone... look at the screenshots... some place it says to use payments.pabbly.com and other place it says custom.pabbly.com - you should fix this... also the point that Cloudflare's orange icon must be enabled... should be part of this setup.

Attachments

• 2022-01-03_12h59_49.png
    2022-01-03_12h59_49.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2022-01-03_12h49_39.png
    2022-01-03_12h49_39.png
    115 KB · Views: 13

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @coversine ,
Here's the corrected version:

We have already improved this help text. The screenshot from the video you shared depicts the old version of the help text. We have since enhanced the help text within the application for better clarity. As the tutorial video is not based on the latest version, it still displays the outdated help text. Please refer to the screenshot below for details about the latest help text in the custom domain section. Let us know if there are any further enhancements needed in the Custom Domain help text so that we can improve it accordingly.

1713770823195.png

Also to know more about how to setup custom domain in your Pabbly Subscription Billing account please refer to the below tutorial video.