• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

About Google Sheets Automation

Garral

Hello. I am currently running a task in Integrately.com that consists of sending an email with gmail when a row is added to a google sheet. Rows are automatically added from Typeform with its own integration, and the task runs immediately.

When I try to run that same task in Pabbly I have seemed to understand that the task will only run every hour, because the google sheet will update automatically.

Is my interpretation correct? (my understanding of English is limited)
If so, are there any plans to develop this task in a more operational way? Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

It seems like the data is being added from an external source(3rd party application) to Google Sheet with a time interval of 1 hr. Open the sheet from where you want to send data.

Further, you can check out the same in the setup guide in the Pabbly Connects' add-on.

2021-11-26_10h44_55.png

2021-11-26_10h45_10.png

Garral

Hi, maybe I didn't get the question right, but you haven't answered.
My specific question is: If the data goes from typeform to google sheets, will the task of sending a gmail email every time a row is added be executed immediately, or will it be done every hour? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

If a row was being forwarded from Google Sheets, once it comes to your workflow it will be executed immediately and it will send the mail. Then only the next row will come after and follow the same steps.

So the process will be executed immediately and one after another.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Garral

If the data is being added from an external source(3rd party application) to Google Sheet then you are also required to check the "Auto Send on Schedule" option which will forward the data to your workflow with a time interval of 1 hr. Open the sheet from where you want to send data, and then you can enable this option.

2021-11-27_11h10_44.png