• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Active campaign add client only if new

When a client purchases something in kajabi, I add an user in active campaign in order to tag him. But how could I check if the user already exists before adding him to active campaign?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @javiermarcon

To check if a contact already exists or not, you can add the "ActiveCampaign: Search a Contact" action step into your workflow. This action step will allow you to search for an already existing contact by their email address.

Once you have added this action step, you can map the email address field which will enable the search for an existing contact based on their email address.

After mapping the fields, you can try testing the workflow to ensure that it is functioning as expected. If you encounter any issues or errors, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you. I added the active campaign search but my question specifically is which condition should I add in a filter to filer the "ActiveCampaign: Search a Contact" users that are found in the search and only continue with the new ones that are not found?

Arshita

Staff member
Kindly provide us the workflow name and the workflow URL in which you are trying to set the filter condition so that we can check on it and guide you further.

Arshita

Staff member
Please ensure that you enter the email address in the "Email" field of the "ActiveCampaign: Search Contact" action step instead of any other name or value. Once you have entered the email, you will be able to retrieve the corresponding contact from your ActiveCampaign account.

After that, you can map the contact details in the filter step of your workflow according to the filter conditions. This will enable you to execute the workflow based on the specific criteria you have defined.

2023-04-21_17h14_44.png

Thanks, but I mean after searching the contact in active campaign, how do I filter the result in step 3 to only proceed with the step 4 if the client was not found in step 2. What condition should I put in the 3rd step?

Attachments

• kajabi_activecampaign_flow_p.png
    kajabi_activecampaign_flow_p.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 60
Thank you very much for this solution. I have realized that I need to add a tag depending on price, so the action flow should be:
search for the customer in active campaign
Code:
if the contact does not ext:
   add the contact to active campaign
   if price < 1000:
      add tag1 to the contact
   if price between 1000 and 2000:
      add tag 2 to the contact
   if price > 2000:
      add tag 3 to the contact
else:
   if price < 1000:
      add tag1 to the contact
   if price between 1000 and 2000:
      add tag 2 to the contact
   if price > 2000:
      add tag 3 to the contact

How do I do if/elif/else flows?
Is it possible to have functions (like programming languages) where I pass the contact id to the function, to avoid repeating all the if prices flow?

Supreme

Staff member
How do I do if/elif/else flows?
Is it possible to have functions (like programming languages) where I pass the contact id to the function, to avoid repeating all the if prices flow?
You may do this by using the Router action step, in which you can establish separate routers for the if and else conditions, and inside of each of them, nested routes for your particular concern.