• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ActiveCampaign to Heights Platform

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZjA0MzU1MjY1NTUzNDUxMzUi_pc
Hi there,

Can someone help me with integrating Active Campaign with Heights? This is part of a larger funnel which looks like:

User completes quiz --> details are sent to ActiveCampaign, their result (1 of 5 possible) is added as a tag, and a deal is created for them ('Quiz completed') --> they are entered into an automation on AC, at the same time they are given a chance to purchase a toolkit that corresponds with their result --> if they purchase the toolkit, another tag is added, and they are moved to the next stage in the deal ('Toolkit purchased') --> they are then sent a series of emails depending on whether they purchase the toolkit or not.

The toolkits are set up as courses (and bundles) in Heights Platform. I want to set up an integration so that either when the tag relating to purchasing a toolkit is added (there are 5 different ones, as there are 5 toolkits), or when they move from the 'quiz completed' to 'toolkit purchase' stage of the deal (this would also require that a particular tag is found) they are then auto-enrolled in the relevant course/bundle in Heights.

I've tried setting this up using the 'contact tag added' event in pabbly but I can't work out how to select which specific tag it's looking for - can anyone help?

Many thanks

Helen

To update this...

I think I've got the initial workflow to work, but I now need to duplicate it for all the other toolkits. Do I need to do them all as individual workflows or can I repeat the 'search tag' action again in the same workflow?

Thank you!

Hi @ArshilAhmad

Thanks for replying. So I have 5 toolkits available. Each is set up as a course in Heights. When someone purchases a toolkit, a tag gets added to their contact in ActiveCampaign. I then want to set up an automation through pabbly that sends the details to Heights and using the tag, enrols them in the correct course. I think I probably need to do that by having 5 automations (1 for each toolkit/tag), but I was wondering whether it was possible to do them all in one, something like this:

1. AC - Contact tag is added
2. Search tag [tag 1]
3. Enrol in Toolkit 1 in Heights
4. Search tag [tag 2]
5. Enrol in Toolkit 2 in Heights
6. Search tag [tag 3]
7. Enrol in Toolkit 3 in Heights
8. Search tag [tag 4]
9. Enrol in Toolkit 4 in Heights
10. Search tag [tag 5]
11. Enrol in Toolkit 5 in Heights

As opposed to 5 automations like this:

2. Search tag [tag 1]
3. Enrol in Toolkit 1 in Heights

2. Search tag [tag 2]
3. Enrol in Toolkit 2 in Heights

And so on.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks,

Helen

Supreme

Staff member
Instead of creating separate workflows for each of your Heights courses, please utilize the Router action step. This allows you to create individual routes for each course as needed.