• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add Commission Manually in the Affiliate Module of PSB

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Hello one of my affiliates signed up a customer and is not receiving payments. Can I manually connect a customer account to one of my affiliate profiles? I would ideally like to click on a customer, then select 'add affiliate connection' which is then linked to an affiliate. Thanks

S

Sonam

For missed referral records, you can easily create a manual commission using the "Add Commission" option that is located under the commission section in the Affiliate Module of Pabbly Subscription Billing.

This feature allows you to manually add commission to an affiliate. This works great in certain situations such as:
  • The Affiliate commission does not get tracked for a particular purchase due to some reason.
  • Your store manually keeps track of referrals.
For more info, please follow this doc - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/affiliate-management-system/#section2

Hello mam
I have an issue for whats app msg send
if i purchase chat api whatsapp plan for 1 year so as many msg i send so msg deduct in chat api bcoz i purchased tha plan bt as many i send my task is deducted why?
please reply quikly
why i purchase double plan pabbly and chat api
please suggest me what can i do?