• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding carriage return / Line feed to a Freshdesk ticket description

martarna

Hi
In creating a Freshdesk ticket, I have found that the description I have added in Pabbly Connect is going into Freshdesk without the carriage return and line feed.

Searching in the forum, I saw someone mention using \n. Adding this to the end of each line hasn't made a difference.

Does anyone know what is required to be added to allow the text to appear on separate lines?

The image below shows how the text appears in Freshdesk. The red lines show where the carriage return should be.

Thanks
Peter

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @martarna

Please try using `<br>` in the description field of the Create Ticket action step; otherwise, it does not appear that the field supports new lines.