• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable number field "cannot accept the provided value"

I would have sworn I got this to word the other day but I had to add another step to prevent duplicates and now I am getting this response:

Error Type: INVALID_VALUE_FOR_COLUMN
Error Message: Field "Order Total" cannot accept the provided value

I suspect this is because I placed a test order and the value is $0.00 but as some orders may be paid by gift cards this may happen with normal orders as well. (I tried with "simple results" turned on AND off.)

The workflow is called "New Valkyrie Order " if you want to take a look on your end.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StrangeValkyrie

Kindly check for the column type in your Table that you are using and make sure you have selected the correct precision of the numerical values.

2022-04-04_11h57_55.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StrangeValkyrie

In the currency field, 0.00 is not the valid numerical value, you can only pass 0. Though you can make use of the "Lookup Table" action step so whenever the 0.00 value appears it will change it to 0 which the API accepts else it will send any other value.

2022-04-04_18h01_07.png