• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtime and Mobile data top up by Pabbly

Moisecom

Hi,

Is there a way to get automation with Pabbly API to connect Telecom Operator API with a given Form to collect data for "AIRTIME AND MOBILE DATA Top up". ? Lets take example with AIRTEL which is present in my country. Thank you

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Would you mind elaborating more on the use case you're looking forward to automating? Like if somebody fill the form, you wish to show certain results in the output

Moisecom

Thank you,

If someone fill the form (Jotform or another like Pabbly form Builder), his Airtime or Data wallet from Airtel will receive the amount filled in the form's related field. Of course, there will be a payment step before the form is sent. So the form POST data to AIRTEL API which fill the customer wallet. I am not tech ingineer and i am asking for my Business project relating to top up Mobile Telecom Wallets. Is the following turorial in line with my question?

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember3

Seems it is possible if Airtel has such API to update the wallet details, you can use Pabbly Form Builder with Payment option enabled and get the data received in Pabbly Connect workflow then, using the API module, you can use the Airtel API to achieve that.

Moisecom

Seems it is possible if Airtel has such API to update the wallet details, you can use Pabbly Form Builder with Payment option enabled and get the data received in Pabbly Connect workflow then, using the API module, you can use the Airtel API to achieve that.
Thank you Naveen, but dont i think i can do it by myself and i will probably need help from Pabbly. Does pabbly provide staff for this direct support?