• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

failed to Look Up Google Sheets data

Chandu_

Hi
I am running a flow where pabbly needs to look up sheets row for the keyword given, this functionality is working sometimes but failing to lookup the data for every 10 or 15 runs

In below run it worked
1705915314884.png

1705915669669.png

Here it failed again

1705915793697.png

1705915847037.png

Why this is happening? at every step data is present

Supreme

Staff member
Here it failed again

1705915793697.png

1705915847037.png

It appears that the data that appears in the live automation doesn't exist in your Google Sheets and because of that the action step has thrown Data Not Found message in response.

Kindly check the exact same Search value in the defined column once.

Chandu_

The same search value was there in Google Sheets when I ran the automation, this happened more than 200 times every time data was present but the output was data not found. so far I have done 2000+ automation, but randomly it's missing finding the search value

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chandu_

Kindly share the task history ID along with the screenshot of the existence of the row entry from your Google Sheets, so that we can look into it and help you accordingly.