• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

An issue on Data Mapping Captured from Webhook by Pabbly

azizi.z

Hi Pabbly Support team,

I wanted to create automation from an entry (Fluent Form) submission to the generation of a .pdf file at Google Drive. The form has an image upload feature, and all text-based data is captured and populated in the .pdf template. My issue is the image can't be captured as in the Google Docs and converted to .pdf thereafter.

My flow as follows :
1667730561538.png

Pabbly Webhook from Fluent Form (there's no Image Upload label/value)
1667730578307.png

And this is the Google Docs field captured from 1st Step (Pabbly Webhook), but I can't map data for the Image Upload field as there's no Image Upload field in Pabbly Webhook.

1667730607599.png

Appreciate your assistance with the data mapping for the Image Upload. Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @azizi.z

You can refer to the following thread on how you can add the image to your respected Google Docs.