• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Any clue for API setting for ChatDaddy

EricTsang

Dear All,

Anyone has experience in using Pabbly Connect with ChatDaddy, this app offers an unlimited Whatsapp Msg and so would like to try it out.

1673010365905.png

However, I checked with the error msg and it seems that the token is not correct. In fact, I just freshly generated, therefore, I think maybe I have set something wrong.

Hope, any expert can give me some advice on the setting.

Appreciate in advance!

Tks & Bgds

Eric

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EricTsang

Kindly check the error message from the application's end we can see from their API reference it has the same error.

So, please get in touch with their support team and try again.

1673068641126.png