• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Avoid require fields

Hi,
How do I avoid require fields if I don't need or want this information. I use Activecampaign as a trigger and Teamleader as the action. Is it even possible to leave these fields blank?

Johan R.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @johan Rombouts

How do I avoid require fields if I don't need or want this information. I use Activecampaign as a trigger and Teamleader as the action. Is it even possible to leave these fields blank?

No, it is not possible since the required fields in certain APIs are mandatory from their end and cannot be evitable.

Hi Supreme!

Thank you for your reply.

That's disappointing, because the information that is requested is not necessary or not available. Is it maybe possible that this can be adjusted on your website. This allows me and maybe others who run into this problem to continue the automation and make further use of your automated software.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @johan Rombouts

The required field is mandatory from the applications server end and cannot be ignored on the platform. If you can share your use case once, we might try some workaround in your workflow that will pass some fallback back value if the respective data is not available.

Though you check out the "Lookup Table" action event for your concern, perhaps this might help you at some point.