• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Aweber Integration : No response

Hi, i tried to create aweber as a trigger, already connect aweber with pabbly, however when I try to submit the aweber form, the pabbly didnt response and keep "waiting for webhook response"

Anybody know how to solve this issue ?

Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you confirm if the subscribers are being added to a list?

Please check the below screenshot where we have mentioned the webhook triggers scenarios -
1616581699081.png

I am Having The Same Issues as Above. I have integrated Pabbly and Aweber. I have entered in my webhook and saved. When I keep getting "waiting for a web hook response ". I have filled out the aweber form several times but the info is not getting captured in pabbly.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am Having The Same Issues as Above. I have integrated Pabbly and Aweber. I have entered in my webhook and saved. When I keep getting "waiting for a web hook response ". I have filled out the aweber form several times but the info is not getting captured in pabbly.
Can you please send us your AWeber account login details so that we can check at our end?

You can share the login details in private conversation here - https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/private-discussions.27/

Supreme

Staff member
Why do i need to give you log- in details to my aweber?
What do you think the problem could be?
what was the solution from the other persons question?

Hey @Jamie King

-It's not a compulsion that you have to share your login details, we have just asked because we have to make sure that, were you taking the right steps to capture the webhook response or not.

-To check the problem you have to share a screenshot or a short video, then only we tell you the problem.

-We would suggest @Marketing DX the same to capture the webhook response correctly.
And for a better understanding of " Aweber ", you can check our tutorial video -

charles

I'm running into the same issue too. I've created triggers with multiple apps in Pabbly, so no issues so far except this one in Aweber.

First, when I use Aweber as a trigger, it says:

• First authorize our application called Pabbly Connect using atleast one action endpoint
However, there is NO button to authorize. In order for me to authorize, I would have to connect Aweber as an action, not a trigger, and then the authorize button will show.

After authorizing, I have to reload the Aweber integration page and then enter the webhook.

Then I click on capture the response in Pabbly (as a Trigger).

After saving and manually adding a contact into Aweber or through an Aweber form, I go back to Pabbly.

Nothing shows.

Instead of users providing their account information for this test (which goes against most cybersecurity norms), I would kindly request for the Pabbly team to create a free trial in Aweber and test it themselves as this is happening across multiple, if not all, user accounts.

Charles

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm running into the same issue too. I've created triggers with multiple apps in Pabbly, so no issues so far except this one in Aweber.

First, when I use Aweber as a trigger, it says:

• First authorize our application called Pabbly Connect using atleast one action endpoint
However, there is NO button to authorize. In order for me to authorize, I would have to connect Aweber as an action, not a trigger, and then the authorize button will show.

After authorizing, I have to reload the Aweber integration page and then enter the webhook.

Then I click on capture the response in Pabbly (as a Trigger).

After saving and manually adding a contact into Aweber or through an Aweber form, I go back to Pabbly.

Nothing shows.

Instead of users providing their account information for this test (which goes against most cybersecurity norms), I would kindly request for the Pabbly team to create a free trial in Aweber and test it themselves as this is happening across multiple, if not all, user accounts.

Charles
We are looking into this and will update you.