• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

B2B workflow

Hi, My customer is a large organization.... He is my affiliate and wants to work on white label basis...... The requirement has 2 cases:

CASE 1
: The USER / End Client visits Affiliate site>>> Landing page of my course in Affiltaes branding (white label) >>>> clicks on bUY NOW button on the Affiliates landing page >>>>> is directed to the Checkout page for that course plan >>>>> Payment gateway >>>> successful transaction>>>> payment goes to AFFILIATES account >>>>successful transaction >>>>> The real time data of the paid client is fetched by our system >>>>> this client is registered with in our system , gets the course welcome mail, log in credentials and is enrolled in the program...... Affiliate seetles payment to us from outside the system

How do we set up this system ?

CASE 2 : The USER / End Client visits Affiliate site>>> Landing page of my course in Affiltaes branding (white label) >>>> clicks on bUY NOW button on the Affiliates landing page >>>>> is directed to the Checkout page for that course plan >>>>> Payment gateway >>>> successful transaction>>>> payment goes to AFFILIATES account >>>>successful transaction >>>>> Affilate system makes immediate back to back payment to us as per our transfer price fixed for that particular product >>>>> the real time data of the paid client is fetched by our system >>>>> this client is registered with in our system , gets the course welcome mail, log in credentials and is enrolled in the program......

how do we set up this system?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sanjeev Gupta

Your query has been answered to another thread. Kindly check that out.

Thanks