• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bad Request for ToDoist

When I try to identify the assignee of the task with the data pulled from the google sheet I have set up I get an error. If I opt not to select an assignee it works fine. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I would like to be able to create the task and assign it with the data being pulled in from the google sheet.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Melody.Hollis !

If you are trying to add Assignee coming through Google Sheet, then you need to make sure that you are adding the "Assignee ID" and not any other value in the Assignee field-

1649138541758.png

You can pass the assignee ID through your Google Sheet, and then map it in the Assignee field.

Hope, this works for you.

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Melody.Hollis !

We mentioned Assignee ID which looks something like this "2248263" for every individual Assignee.

The tech team checked on the concern and found no option to Get an Assignee ID through email or name of a person from the ToDoist API Docs, through which it would have been possible to get the ID and map it in the above field as mentioned in the pic.

Kindly check with the ToDoist support, if they can provide API Docs for Getting Assignee ID through any means.

So, if available, we can check on the possibilities of the request.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

This is helpful! Would you happen to know how I can obtain my ID and the IDs of people who are on a shared task list with me?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @Melody.Hollis !

When checking upon your workflow, we could see that you were able to pass the Assignee ID, which was exactly how it was to be done as a workaround-

1649308514028.png

You can now check on the workflow by adding the Assignee ID and rest of the data in the Google Sheet and check if the workflow is working or not.

Also, just a suggesttion for you on how you can get the ID's-

Switch on the map button for the Assignee ID you need to get as show below-

For instance, you need the assignee ID for the below email-

1649308754763.png

Then click on the map button and you can see its ID-

1649308801722.png

Or secondly, if you can get the Assignee ID's in your Todoist account.

Hope, this workaround works for you.