• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Blue Not Showing Custom Field

I have my Blue integration working and I'm using the option Create Record (The Create ToDo shown in the support video doesn't appear in my options)

I only have the options of title, Start Date, End Date and List Position.

I don't see any custom field options.

What did I do wrong?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @JonathanDragonDJ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the custom fields in your Blue account that are not being listed? Also, please share the Workflow URL where you encountered this issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.21.26 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.21.26 AM.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.21.42 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.21.42 AM.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
P

Pabblymember11

The creation of records in the Blue custom field is currently unsupported, but your concern has been forwarded to our integration team for review, and they will consider adding this feature.

DocApply

The creation of records in the Blue custom field is currently unsupported, but your concern has been forwarded to our integration team for review, and they will consider adding this feature.
Hello. Can you please let me know if the review team will be adding more custom fields please? it makes the Blue PM system useless or makes us use Zapier for Blue and want to use Pabbly connect all day please. Please see attachment. Even the 5 basisc - Firstname, Lastname, Email, Phone and Address would work

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 2.15.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 2.15.03 PM.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 4
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @DocApply

I have forwarded your concern to the team, and they are working on it. Once they update the action step with the desired fields, we will let you know.